“SEO” stands for “Search Engine Optimization.” Having good SEO for your website will help it be higher up in search engine results (such as Google) – meaning your website will be more likely to be found!
WordPress and SEO
WordPress helps make it easy for your website to have excellent SEO!
A couple of the main things that search engines look for are tags and keywords. With the help of plugins, WordPress can automatically generate title tags, keywords, and URLs for your pages. WordPress enables you to easily add tags to images, without needing to know how to code!
Search engines pay attention to word count and fresh content on websites, and WordPress makes it easy for you to:
- update your pages to have new content
- create new blog posts
- add new pages, including pages solely for SEO purposes
Our SEO Package
If you purchase our SEO package, we’ll work with you to create not just a pretty website, but a website that converts visitors to customers.
Included in our SEO package is:
- Sitemap creation: We will inventory your current website’s pages and then we’ll come back with a list of potential new pages and search terms you may not have even thought about!
- Access to tools to track conversions and reports.
- Call-to-action creation: After a visitor is on your website, part of the website’s job is to get them to do something, whether it’s filling out a form, contacting you, following social media channels, or placing an order.
Ask us about other types of SEO strategies too – such as pay-per-click ads, backlinks, and indexing. We’ll show you the tips and tricks to keep your website searchable and able to be found!