Choosing the Right Web Designer
Do you really want to team up with someone who won’t return your calls, remains vague about your shared goals, is an inconsistent communicator, or doesn’t listen to your wants and needs? With hundreds of happy clients, several entries on the Small Business Monthly’s “Best in Business List,” and over twenty years in business, Studio 2108 is here to change that.
Just like any relationship in your life, your web partner should be a good fit. We have the bandwidth to tackle the big projects, but we are never too busy to pay attention to the small details. Our small, but mighty team is cross-trained, so someone is always available to answer your calls and make sure you are getting the best possible service in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on always being here to answer your calls, no directory look-up or dialing extensions, a real-life person will always greet you.
While we are proud to be a small company, that doesn’t mean we only work on small-scale projects. There have been some larger-scale projects in the past that presented an obstacle, but the team is always eager to learn new and unique solutions. We are able to rise to the occasion to give you a truly one-of-a-kind website.
Check out a few of the big projects we have conquered.
- Vast project portfolios with highly-customized sorting and filtering
- Intranet to pull 1000+ employees data info into a user-specific profile, every day creating a most up-to-date file of users and their relevant information
- Different levels of access for all of these employees, so no one is seeing more than they need to
- Specialized map that displays projects all over the country, most dots linking out to an individual portfolio page, completely editable by the company’s internal team
- Intranet to house 70,000 documents which is updated and added to weekly
Got a problem that needs solving? Give us a call today. We will work with you to find the best solution, make you feel comfortable and value your thoughts, opinions, and feedback the entire way through the project.