Below is a website that we developed for the Kansas Travel Industry Association. The website is a content managed website using WordPress. The owner has full control of the website and can easily update the site with no knowledge of html code. Wayne grew up in Kansas and has friends and relatives in Kansas City, Topeka, Overland Park, Lawrence, Emporia and other small towns.
Read our Top 10 reasons: WHY develop a website with WordPress?
What are the Pros & Cons of a Content Managed WordPress website vs static HTML site?
WordPress Content Managed Website Key Features of Interest:
- Ability to update content easily from a computer or mobile device
- Ability to receive feedback from their client on the website
- Ability to take their own picture, or user pictures and post them to the website
- Add new pages as you wish
- Easily make pages password protected
- Easy to maintain and display galleries of pictures
- Events and calendars
- Integrate existing social media content to your website (ex. twitter and Facebook)
- Site is searchable within the WordPress website itself
- Site is very SEO friendly, you can control the keywords and meta tags
- Anytime new content is added to the site – all major search engines get pinged
- Auto detect for iPhone and iPad web browser (will load a different version of the site for the iPhone)