Below is a website that we developed for St. Louis Composting with locations in Illinois and Missouri. The website is a content managed website using WordPress. The owner has full control of the website and can easily update the site with no knowledge of html code.
Read our Top 10 reasons: WHY develop a website with WordPress?
What are the Pros & Cons of a Content Managed WordPress website vs static HTML site?
WordPress Content Managed Website Key Features of Interest:
- Ability to update content easily from a computer or mobile device
- Ability to receive feedback from their client on the website
- Ability to take their own picture, or user pictures and post them to the website
- Add new pages as you wish
- Easily make pages password protected
- Easy to maintain and display galleries of pictures
- Events and calendars
- Integrate existing social media content to your website (ex. twitter and Facebook)
- Site is searchable within the WordPress website itself
- Site is very SEO friendly, you can control the keywords and meta tags
- Anytime new content is added to the site – all major search engines get pinged
- Auto detect for iPhone and iPad web browser (will load a different version of the site for the iPhone)