Content Managed Websites – Additional WordPress Websites
Below are a few more content managed websites that Studio 2108 has designed and developed using WordPress technology. Please feel free to scroll through and take a look at the many different types of sites we have developed. Click on the thumbnails to see the website in action (a new window will appear as the website loads) or a new page will open to show you more details about the before and after.
Read our Top 10 reasons: WHY develop a website with WordPress?
What are the Pros & Cons of a Content Managed WordPress website vs static HTML site?
WordPress Content Managed Website Key Features of Interest:
- Ability to update content easily from a computer or mobile device
- Ability to receive feedback from their client on the website
- Ability to take their own picture, or user pictures and post them to the website
- Add new pages as you wish
- Easily make pages password protected
- Easy to maintain and display galleries of pictures
- Events and calendars
- Integrate existing social media content to your website (ex. twitter and Facebook)
- Site is searchable within the WordPress website itself
- Site is very SEO friendly, you can control the keywords and meta tags
- Anytime new content is added to the site – all major search engines get pinged
- Auto detect for iPhone and iPad web browser (will load a different version of the site for the iPhone)